Carousel House School began in 1956. The reputation of our school as a quality educational facility providing a
developmentally appropriate, loving, safe and respectful learning environment has sustained for over fifty years!
Since 2000, Carousel House School has continued to provide programs in early childhood education as a non-profit
school located in the education wing of St. George Episcopal Church.
Carousel House School serves children ages 2-7+ has a capacity of 54 children.
Carousel House School offers instructional programs in Kindergarten Readiness, Begindergarten, and Preschool
and has an After School Program for a selected group of School-age students